Corrosion has a huge environmental and economic impact on concrete
structures. Reinforcing concrete with
Glass Fiber Reinforced Polymer
Rebar is the ultimate solution to construct projects with strong
mechanism against corrosive agents.
GFRP rebar is a structural ribbed reinforcing bar made of high strength and
corrosion resistant glass fibers that are impregnated and bound by an
extremely durable polymeric epoxy /vinylester resin.
AGNI manufactures the highest quality GFRP (Glass Fiber Reinforced
Polymer) rebar using the highest quality corrosion resistant resin and
- Absolute Corrosion Resistance
- 2x Tensile strength compare to steel
- 75% lighter weight than steel
- Last longer service life without maintenance.
- Competitive and consisting pricing
- Electrical & Thermal insulator
- Excellent bond strength with Concrete
- Transparent to radio frequencies
- RCC Roads, Pavements
- Parking garages
- Chemical plants
- Structures built in or close to sea water
- Highway Construction
- Bridge deck slabs
- Bridge Enclosures
- Reinforcement of RCC tanks.
- Swimming pool
- Radio frequency sensitive areas
- Hospital MRI areas
- Tunnel Boring Machine (TBM) ‘Soft eye’ Openings in Metro rail.